Message


Hello there visitors . Welcome to my Blog
This Blog is just one my work if I have a time to write. Feel free to read and discuss it at my Cbox. Leave a message of how do you think of my blog. Have a great day everyone !

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Poem


Christmas Day

Christmas season, Christmas day
Christmas list of Christmas wish, ey!
Christmas gifts under Christmas tree
Christmas feasts to be shared, it's free!

Christmas is here, Christmas is there
Christmas is celebrated everywhere
Yuletide it brings yonder all
Yuletide it sings in every heart of all.

Christmas I love for all its about
Christmas I yearn that all my love is near
Christmas I hope for all my thoughts to be true
Christmas, may I... that if only I may.

Christmas to me is simply be
Christmas comes, what brings it'll be
Joy and peace among us, as ever be
With love and forgiveness that made us-be

No comments:

Post a Comment