Message


Hello there visitors . Welcome to my Blog
This Blog is just one my work if I have a time to write. Feel free to read and discuss it at my Cbox. Leave a message of how do you think of my blog. Have a great day everyone !

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Daily Life

I come to this world with my nice besties and family
We although share some laughter and experience
When I was got nothing to do with my life , they'll come to inspiring me
My teachers are known me very well , they teach me how to do and work well
They said life is an adventure that we had to pass this life whatever we do
That are the real friends means , not like teasing and bullying each other.

Just before a baby is born,
    
an angel shows it everything there is to know     and learn      on Earth.
Then at the moment of birth,
    
the angel touches the infant’s upper lip,      and the child forgets everything.
We spend the rest of our lives
    
remembering      what the angel showed us.
This is a generic guide
    
to the meaning of life.
It does not describe one view
    
of the meaning of life      and recommend you adopt it.
It helps you remember
    
what the angel showed you.
The angel showed you
    
the meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment