Message


Hello there visitors . Welcome to my Blog
This Blog is just one my work if I have a time to write. Feel free to read and discuss it at my Cbox. Leave a message of how do you think of my blog. Have a great day everyone !

Monday, November 7, 2011

Animal Talks


Doggy Quotes



The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue.
-Anonymous

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. 
-Ben Williams

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

If your dog is fat, you aren’t getting enough exercise . 
-Unknown


My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can.
That’s almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein


Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get
used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. 
-Mark Twain

If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of them. 
-Phil Pastoret


No comments:

Post a Comment