Message


Hello there visitors . Welcome to my Blog
This Blog is just one my work if I have a time to write. Feel free to read and discuss it at my Cbox. Leave a message of how do you think of my blog. Have a great day everyone !

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photograph Quotes






1. “If I have any ‘message’ worth giving to a beginner it is that there are no short cuts in photography.” – Edward Weston
2. “There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept.” -Ansel Adams
3. “I have to be as much diplomat as a photographer.” – Alfred Eisenstaedt
4. “If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney
5. “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams
6. “Of course it’s all luck.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
7. “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen
8. “Notebook. No photographer should be without one!” -Ansel Adams
9. “It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
10. “I shutter to think how many people are underexposed and lacking depth in this field.” – Rick Steves,
11. “Anything more than 500 yards from the car just isn’t photogenic.” -Edward Weston
12. “Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” – Ansel Adams
13. “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.” -Robert Capa
14. “There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams
15. “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
16. “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningham
17. “For me the printing process is part of the magic of photography. It’s that magic that can be exciting, disappointing, rewarding and frustrating all in the same few moments in the darkroom.” – John Sexton
18. “I always thought of photography as a naughty thing to do – that was one of my favorite things about it, and when I first did it, I felt very perverse.” – Diane Arbus
19. “I treat the photograph as a work of great complexity in which you can find drama. Add to that a careful composition of landscapes, live photography, the right music and interviews with people, and it becomes a style.” – Ken Burns
20. “In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” – Alfred Stieglitz

No comments:

Post a Comment