Message


Hello there visitors . Welcome to my Blog
This Blog is just one my work if I have a time to write. Feel free to read and discuss it at my Cbox. Leave a message of how do you think of my blog. Have a great day everyone !

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Twilight Love Quotes



A collection of romantic love quotes from the Twilight saga of books and movies.

I love a happy ending. They are so rare.

-- Aro

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him � and I didn�t know how potent that part might be � that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

-- Bella Swan

I�ll always want you. Forever.

-- Bella Swan

You� made� me� faint.

-- Bella Swan

You already know how I feelof course. I�m here� which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you.

-- Bella Swan

Every time he touched me, in even the most casual way, my heart had an audible reaction.

-- Bella Swan

I love you. I will always love youno matter what happens now.

-- Bella Swan

You�re talking about forever, you know.

-- Bella Swan

Do you think I�ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?

-- Bella Swan

I always want you.

-- Bella Swan

You�re the very best part of my life.

-- Bella Swan

Where you are is the right place for me.

-- Bella Swan

Sometimes, kismet happens.

-- Bella Swan

It�s not like you�ll never see me again. I promise I�ll be back again soon�so much you�ll get sick of me.

-- Bella Swan

Of course I love you�and there�s nothing you can do about it!

-- Bella Swan

You already know how I feelof course. I�m here� which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you.

-- Bella Swan, Twilight

I dream about being with you forever.

-- Bella Swan, Twilight

It makes me� anxious� to be away from you.

-- Edward Cullen

Trust me just this once � you are the opposite of ordinary.

-- Edward Cullen

You are my life now.

-- Edward Cullen

It�s too easy to be myself with you.

-- Edward Cullen

I�m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should.

-- Edward Cullen

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

-- Edward Cullen

If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I�m not ashamed of it.

-- Edward Cullen

I won�t leave you.

-- Edward Cullen

You don�t realize how incredibly breakable you are. I can never, never afford to lose any kind of control when I�m with you.

-- Edward Cullen

You smell so good in the rain.

-- Edward Cullen

Don�t forget to close your eyes.

-- Edward Cullen

I love you. It�s a poor excuse for what I�m doing, but it�s still true.

-- Edward Cullen

t�s like you�ve taken half my self away with you.

-- Edward Cullen

Could you believe that, despite everything I�ve put you through, I love you, too?

-- Edward Cullen

You can sleep, sweetheart, I�ll carry you.

-- Edward Cullen

Your wish, my command.

-- Edward Cullen

I thought I�d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can�t live in a world where you don�t exist.

-- Edward Cullen

After all the thousand times I�ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?

-- Edward Cullen

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars�points of light and reason� And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn�t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

-- Edward Cullen

If there was only some way to make you see that I can�t leave you. Time, I suppose, will be the way to convince you.

-- Edward Cullen

I'll be back soon, you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart--Ive left it with you.

-- Edward Cullen, Twilight

If I could dream at all, it would be about you.

-- Edward Cullen, Twilight

You are my life. You�re the only thing it would hurt me to lose.

-- Edward Cullen, Twilight

You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.

-- Edward Cullen, Twilight

Yeah, I�ll always be your friend. No matter what you love.

-- Jacob Black

can feel what you�re feeling now � and you are worth it.

-- Jasper Hale

I dream about being with you forever.

-- Twilight

You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever. Edward Cullen

-- You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever. Edward Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment